Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-05-10

Personality Type  

I am an INTJ personality type. This is pretty funny.

Reading the description I found several common phrases that are part of my personality.

"Does it work?" This is how I evaluate everything - day-to-day routines, relationships, religion, recipes, simple tasks. Everything.

"INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know." This is me. I have always been very aware that I don't have to know everything, but it is good to know what I do and don't know and where to find information on what I don't know.

" INTJs sweat the details or, at times, omit them. 'I've made up my mind, don't confuse me with the facts' could well have been said by an INTJ on a mission." Again, this is me. I figure out every little detail, then I steam ahead and often ignore the details.


There are lots more examples of my personality in the INTJ analysis. And to make sure it wasn't just one of those things where everyone will see themselves in every description, I read the other descriptions looks for "me" and they didn't fit.

Kind of funny that so much of my personality can be reduced to 4 letters. We all think we are so unique.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Personality Type